On Friday, September 22nd, Bubbles Bar & Restaurant will take part in Warsaw Bubbles Day – 1st champagne workshop in Poland. It is a festival that will present the culture and richness of the most famous wines from Champagne.
For professionals there will be lectures and workshops with representatives of champagne houses, sommeliers and practitioners on the champagne markets. For the individual guests, from the 5 p.m. there will be degustations with commentary, open degustations, workshops. It will be perfect for champagne lovers but also those, who would like to get to know champagne.
We will serve the best of our appetizers as finger foods and we will also talk about what and how to pair champagne with exceptional, outstanding food. You will get to try specials like:
- Black pudding with chorizo and onion,
- Tomato tartar on a toast,
- Avocado with pistachio salsa on a baguette,
- Herring pate on a dark bread,
- Wheat-groats blinis with caviar,
- Kumpiak (Polish matured ham) with a raspberry tomato on a baguette,
- Camembert on a cracker with onion jam,
- Snails with baked tomatoes,
- Foie gras pate on a sweet white bread with orange jam,
- Sardines on a toast with lemon sauce,
- Polish cheeses and cold cuts,
- Bubbles’ cheesecake,
- Crème Brulle,
- Sorbets prepared with liquid nitrogen.
For more information and to buy tickets for the event visit the website: